Even though my passion is leaned towards research and writing, I strongly believe that it is remarkably special to be able to inspire inquiring minds and help students become something much more than they thought they were capable of.
My philosophy of teaching is based on a belief that learning needs to be student centered and that students need to be equal partners in the learning process. My role involves using my expertise and experience to put the necessary resources in the hands of the students to be sure that students are well equipped to find and evaluate whatever they need to answer their questions and solve their problems.
- Business Communication and Negotation (most recent evaluation: 4.53/5.00)
- International Business (most recent evaluation: 4.32/5.00)
- Quantitative Method and Decision Making (most recent evaluation: 4.34/5.00)
- Management Information Systems
- Business Sustainability
- Quantitative Methods (most recent evaluation: 4.74/5.00)
- Introduction to Business and Management (most recent evaluation: 8.86/10.00)
- Technology and Operations Management